Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Success!
Success with the sippy cup! Finally, after a week of trying several NEW sippy cups, my idea of cutting the handles off and using his same sippy worked!! It only took me a couple of times of showing Parker how the new cup works and then he had it-yeah! Gosh, I sure wish I had thought of my idea sooner!
I even went further with the idea, because where I cut the handles off, it was kindof sharp. I thought that if he put that side in his mouth, he could cut himself. So, I took our lighter (that we light the fireplace with) and burned the 2 ends, to melt the plastic. Again - genious! It worked perfectly - it melted the sides and made it soft. You almost wouldn't even know the cup came with handles. I was so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment