Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!















We hope you all are having a great Valentine's Day.  Our Valentine weekend has been fun and I've enjoyed every minute of it with my family.  Saturday, Brad and I got to enjoy a rare dinner out, minus Parker.  Grandma Henry kept Parker and we went to eat at Olive Garden.  It was nice to tell the hostess there were 2 (with no highchair).  We missed Parker, but we sure enjoyed the time just the 2 of us.  Thanks Grandma!
Here are a few other fun pics from the weekend - more pics to come!

Saturday, we made Valentine cupcakes - vanilla cupcake with strawberry icing - yummy!














After church, we ate at Cracker Barrel.  I like eating there every so often.  It was crowded, so once we finally got seated, Parker gobbled up his lunch.














Grandma Henry giving Parker a big hug before leaving to head back to Chattanooga.














A fun family pic.  Parker was petting Jake and Jake didn't really want anything to do with that.

No comments: