We have snow!!! It is awesome. We got just over 3 inches - how fun!! Of course, nothing like what my sister had in Virginia, but it sure was fun (and this is enough for me, so I can't imagine how sick my sister is of her 20+ inches)!
My mom is down this weekend, so she got to enjoy the snow with Parker and I. While we were all out playing in the snow, Brad was still at school. We couldn't believe the school district didn't let out early! By 4:00, the snow had been coming down pretty hard for about 2 hours. The roads were beginning to get slushy, but luckily he made it home fine. We'll see what Saturday brings - the temps overnight are supposed to be in the 20s. Should make for an interesting Saturday!
Below are some pics of our fun in the snow!
How about these snowmen?? It was awesome getting to make them. I think it's been at least 20 years, or more, since I've gotten to make a good snowman like this. Of course, it's dad and son and the dad is sporting his TTU baseball hat and purple scarf.
My mom enjoying the snow with Parker
Parker and Jake with their snowman pic. I had to do them separately, because Jake was too busy running like crazy all over the snow!
My picture with Parker. While I made the snowman, Parker just stood there, watched and smiled. Hopefully next snow, he'll be right there with me helping me make his snowman.
Jake testing out the snow on the deck. He walked all over the deck and he was really picking up his feet while walking in the snow - it was hilarious! Of course, it didn't stop him from doing his business! HAH!
2 pretty pics of the snow from our front and back yard







No comments:
Post a Comment