Ok, so I realized that I haven't posted too many pics of Jake. So, the below pictures are dedicated to our furry friend!
Parker wants to play with Jake more. So, Parker crawled over to Jake's doggie toy and threw it to the side.
Parker was trying to hide the toy, but Jake found it.
Parker and Jake having fun together!
Yes, Jake still gets jealous. Brad and I were playing with Parker, and Jake got on top of me and laid down. This is the picture we got. It is hilarious! He'll get right in my face, lick me, and lay down. The only way he'll move, is if I physically move him myself.
Parker loves it when we do our "word cards" with him. He will stop whatever he is doing and focus on the words written on the cards. It's awesome and he really understands a lot of the words! I mean, look how serious Parker's face looks!
This is such a cute pic of Parker. He was laughing, so I started taking pictures, but I think he was trying to get me to stop! Hah!







No comments:
Post a Comment