Just wanted to share some fun things Parker's been doing. We hope you enjoy the pics!
Parker is really enjoying walking with his lion push toy. He is getting faster and faster every day! I believe this picture shows how proud he is of himself!
I was trying to take a picture of Parker and his long hair, but Parker had a different idea. I did, finally, get a picture of his curls on the back of his hair. Brad said Parker has good "baseball hat" hair! HAH!
We go to our bonus room to play now and Jake gets some good exercise going up and down the stairs. This particular picture shows Jake zooming up the stairs. He zoomed right past Parker - it was hilarious!
One of the newest things we do with Parker is let him play in his diaper for a while every night. Doing this has really helped him crawl on all 4s - it's amazing! We don't always have a bib on him, but in this particular picture we did and I just had to get a picture!
Below are Parker and Jake - they are really good buddies!
Parker has started to feed himself, well, TRY to feed himself with pudding and mashed potatoes. He actually caught on to this concept in just a couple of tries. Below are Parker's attempts at eating his bowl of pudding.







No comments:
Post a Comment