So, I realize it's been a while since I've posted. Work has been really busy these past few weeks, so my blog has taken a backseat. The work craziness is starting to settle down a bit, so hopefully I can get back to my good blogging habits! I hope to get you all up to speed on what we've been doing for the past few weeks.
A few weeks ago, we took the kids to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. We have a membership there, so it's a nice place to go and Parker gets great exercise and wears himself out! The flowers and bushes are all in bloom, so it's really pretty. The hydrangeas are my favorite!
Our sweet kiddos!
I started Hannah on baby cereal a few weeks ago and she has been doing great! She has now moved on to actual baby food and has been doing really well!
On Memorial Day, we went to our neighbor's dad's annual party. It was hot, but not nearly like it was last year. We had a good time, but we had to leave early because it was getting to be bed time for both kiddos.
Hannah's face after eating peas for the first time - not too bad!
Brad and I celebrated 9 years on June 7, so we celebrated by going out to eat with the kiddos. We don't have a picture of ourselves together, because when you don't have family around to take a pic or watch the kiddos, it makes it a little difficult getting a picture. So, we opted for pics of the kids and with the kids - hah! For our anniversary, we said we wanted to go out to eat and have our kiddos behave . . . well, they did - they were PERFECT!
I think Brad really wanted to take this pic so he could get our backyard in the picture - hah!
Hannah looked super cute in her watermelon outfit. I got this from a girl I work with - she told me her daughter wore this outfit when she was a little over 1 year - Hannah is wearing it at 6 1/2 months!
About a week ago, Parker was invited to a birthday party at Monkey Joe's, an inflatable jumpy place. It was awesome and he had a great time! He wore himself out. He didn't care too much about the jumping, but he loved running around the entire place. It was nice and clean and open, so it was perfect for him!
There was a fan in the floor, so Parker would stop in front of it and let it blow in his face - hilarious!
Parker took a little ride in this police car and Parker looked at me while it was going and wondered why it was going so slow - it was pretty funny!
Parker's favorite part of the party - pizza and cake!
The sweet birthday girl, Ellie (Parker's classmate at his preschool)
Take a close look at Hannah's shirt - we'll see if this is still the case when she's older - hah!
Hannah loves Target as much as I do - hah! Well, I don't "truly" know if she does or not, but she seems to be pretty happy with me in the store!
Stay tuned for more pics from Father's Day, Hannah turning 7 months and Parker's bowling experience!







No comments:
Post a Comment