Grandma Henry came to Georgia for a few days to spend some time with the kids. Since Parker loved his 1st bowling experience so much, we decided to take him bowling again. I think he wanted to show off for Grandma - hah! Parker did great - another successful bowling experience!
Parker knew exactly what to do and was a pro at getting his ball from the rack, going up to the slide, and pushing it down!
Parker bowled 1 complete game and scored a 76! He improved from his last bowling game where he scored a 54!
Very proud of my little bowler!
After bowling, we went to eat lunch at Chick-fil-A to celebrate a great job!
Hannah got to experience CFA for the first time in the highchair! She ate her own baby food, but I have to start training the kids early about how yummy Chick-fil-A is - hah!
We took Grandma Henry to Gibbs Gardens. This is one of our favorite places to go. Parker gets to run and walk all over, gets a great workout, then he takes a big nap when he gets home. The gardens are so nice and there weren't many people there at all!
They have a children's sculpture garden and Parker is fascinated by all the sculptures.
When we got home, I walked in on Grandma and Hannah playing with a hair bow! I was like, "nope," but I let them have their fun for just a little bit.
I think these 2 pics say it all . . . I don't think Hannah is a fan of this hairdo - hah!







No comments:
Post a Comment