Our sweet little Hannah turned 7 months on June 19. I cannot believe she is already 7 months - where is the time going?? She won't go back to the doctor until 9 months, so we did our own weight and height measurements . . . 22lbs and 28 1/2 inches long. She is wearing 9-12month clothes and she cannot wear any shorts or playsuits that have the elastic in the legs, because her thighs are huge! She has several outfits like this, and I have had to cut the elastic out, just so she can wear it.
She is a sweet, sweet girl and into everything. She is super curious and the interaction between her and Parker is improving every single day! They are both starting to get very curious about each other. Parker has even been helping hold Hannah's bottle while she eats and puts toys in front of her - so sweet!
Hannah is super close to crawling! She sortof army crawls and she has just about mastered sitting up from her tummy. She can sit unsupported and it won't be long before she's chasing Parker around the house.
Hannah has mastered eating baby food. We've had just about everything: peas, pears, squash, bananas, sweet potatoes, apples and carrots. She has liked them all.
She's also starting to get on a little sleeping routine (sort of). She'll take a few short morning naps, a long afternoon nap, and a short evening nap. She usually takes her last bottle around 7pm and is in bed by 7:30pm. However, we are still working on the 4-4:30am feeding. Granted she goes right back to sleep after she eats, but that's still a little early! Parker goes to bed at 8pm and still takes an afternoon nap, so I'm working to get these 2 little kiddos sleeping in the afternoon at the same time.
Sweet Hannah loves to ride in the shopping cart when we go to the grocery store or to Target (yes, those are about the only 2 places I go). She is my little shopping buddy!
This was my first attempt at putting a headband on Hannah. Needless to say, it didn't go too well. The headband was made by Rachel, whom I work with, and that blue thing on the side is an octopus (but you can't see it). As soon as I put the headband on, it started to slide backwards, so I tried it a few more times, then just gave up! I did promise Rachel that I would try again and take a better picture!
Hannah's first experience at Chick-fil-A getting to sit like a big girl in the highchair. She didn't eat any of the food, but she certainly enjoyed herself! Hey, I have to train the kids early how yummy CFA is!
We are so thankful for you, Hannah! You are a beautiful, healthy and sweet little girl. You have a great big brother and I know you two are going to be good buddies!
And, just to compare . . . here is Parker at 7 months!







No comments:
Post a Comment