Friday, May 4, 2012

Hannah and Parker

This post is all about fun, random pics of Parker and Hannah - enjoy!

Hannah really likes her exerciser and Parker's pretty fascinated with it too!  He will sit by her and play the piano keys.  They'll both smile at each other - it's really sweet. 
This picture cracks me up because it looks like they are plotting some mischief and I am interrupting them - hah! 
I love these pictures of Brad and Hannah reading the paper together.  She was all about crinkling the pages and trying to rip it and eat it! 
Parker's sweet preschool class picture.  He's on the back row - 1st one on the left (standing in front of his favorite teacher, Mrs. Angela)
This is Hannah's favorite position in her bouncer.  She's pretty much too big for this, so she just sits sideways - hah!  (Check out her huge thighs by the way!) 
Brad reading to the kiddos 
I took these pictures because both Hannah and Parker sleep the exact same way.  We know Hannah is sound asleep when her arms are by her ears.  Parker slept this exact same way when he was a baby.  The other night, I went to check on both kids and the below pictures were how they were sleeping! 




Sweet little "thunder-thigh" Hannah (and she knows it- hah!) 

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love her thunder thighs and Katelyn has them to, I just want to kiss them all day long! She is getting so big. Time just goes by way too fast!