Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun with Friends and a Date Knight

Saturday was a fun day for us . . . for lunch, Parker and I met my best friend Amy, and one of her boys, Colton in Calhoun.  Amy lives in Minnesota now, so I don't get to see her very much.  It was so great to see her and catch up!  Colton is super cute and he and Parker were very well behaved in the restaurant.  Love you and miss you Amy!

Hannah had to get her picture made with the boys - hah! 
My two sweeties - it is so hard to get a good picture of them both, but thankfully this one turned out pretty good!  (I think their smiles are identical!) 
Saturday night, Parker and I went on a date.  It was "Mother-Son Date Knight" at Chick-fil-A.  It was so fun and we had a great time!  We had to make a reservation ahead of time and when we arrived, we checked in, ordered and sat down at a table.  We received a number and the CFA workers brought our food to us and took our picture. 
The entire restaurant was just for Mothers/Sons and each table  had black paper with crayons and chalk for the little ones to draw on.  Parker and I worked on drawing lines and smiley faces - hah! 
We are still drawing and waiting patiently for our chicken! 
The cow came around to visit and Parker was so excited!!  He was clapping for him and even gave him a high-5! 
Parker got a kids meal, so we traded in the toy for an ice cream, that we shared.  There was also a balloon artist making balloons for the kids, so Parker got a blue doggie and he was sitting on the table with us. 
My little knight in shining armour!  We had a great time together - thanks for a fun date Parker! 

No comments: