Wednesday, March 14, our sweet furry child, Jake, turned 7 years old! It's hard to believe he's already 7. I still remember when I went to get him and he would curl up and fit in my hands. Jake was my graduation present to myself for finishing my master's degree. He is a sweet little doggie and though he has his rebellious moments, I wouldn't trade him for anything! We love you Jake!
Here is Jake when I first got him in May 2005 - such a sweetie!
Wednesday was also Parker's Spring Concert at his preschool. The kids were to dress up as anything that had to do with spring. There were baseball players, a sunshine, butterflies, a fisherman, and even a gnome! Parker wore his dino raincoat and looked super cute!
Parker's class sang a couple of songs, one being "Itsy Bitsy Spider," and Parker actually did some of the hand motions!! I was so proud!
Parker saw me sitting in the pew and waved to me, then he came running towards me! It was really sweet and he did it a couple of times, so Mrs. Angela (his favorite teacher) had to kneel beside him - hah!
We love Mrs. Angela!
Hannah was all smiles during Parker's concert. She was awake and watched her brother the entire time!
After dinner, we celebrated Jake's birthday by going outside and playing in a box! Neither of them look too happy with me - hah!







No comments:
Post a Comment