Hannah turned 4 months old on March 19. I can't believe 4 months have already gone by! It is just crazy how fast time goes - especially now with 2 kiddos! At Hannah's 4 month check up, we got some good news and some not so-good news. The not-so-good news is that she has a little bit of a cold and a mild ear infection - BOO! Other than that, she's perfectly fine and healthy!
Hannah weighed 16.7lbs (95th percentile) and measured 27in long! Dr. Vicki said Hannah is off the charts in height, meaning, she's "above" the 99th percentile, because she doesn't even register on the growth chart! I started laughing because she and Parker are soooo different!
I looked at Parker's measurements when he was 4 months and he was almost 15lbs and 26in long, so that was about the 50th percentile for him. Here he is at 4 months - CRAZY!
This picture was taken during the "height" of Hannah's cold and you can tell she just doesn't feel too good - poor thing! She's been this way for about a week and luckily, it does seem like she's starting to get better. The pediatrician gave me an antibiotic for her ears, so I hope that takes care of it. She is eating small amounts about every 2-3 hours (even during the night), so the last week it's been a little rough in our house. We were very spoiled with her sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks!
Other than her cold and congestion, she is a sweet, happy little girl. She loves it when Brad and I talk to her and she has a cute little giggle. She can roll from her stomach to her back and she loves to be in her jungle gym and bouncer because she likes to pull at her toys. She loves to "stand" and I believe she's going to be a Daddy's girl - hah!
In other news . . . one morning when I was pulling into the driveway, I saw a turkey standing by our garage door! So, I stopped at the top of our driveway and grabbed my camera and started taking pics. It was the neatest thing! The turkey just walked slowly across our yard, went across the street into the neighbor's yard, then down their backyard into the woods. We heard several of them gobbling the night before when we were outside, so it was neat to see one so close!
Monday night Parker had school spirit night at Chick-fil-A for his preschool. The cow was there, along with both of his teachers, so he got to sit with Mrs. Heather and eat his grilled nuggets with her. We had a lot of fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment