Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's Parker Up To???


Parker has been doing some neat things lately.  He's really turning into a little boy and getting into everything!  He definitely keeps us on our toes now!

Parker loves playing with his trucks and balls!  He has 2 favorite trucks that he likes to play with.  One has a handle on it, so it's very easy for him to pick up and carry around.
He also loves this ball with bumps on it!!  He loves picking up the balls and throwing them!  We are working with him on kicking the balls (to become a football kicker, like his favorite NE kicker, Alex Henery)! Hah!

Parker LOVES watching the weather on TV.  He will stop whatever he is doing and watch the entire weather segment!

The other day we were playing, the weather came on, he stopped playing immediately and walked right up to the TV and watched the entire show!

His favorite local meteorologist is Glenn Burns.

Parker got to sit in "daddy's" recliner and drink his milk before going to bed.  He thought he was hot-stuff!

Parker loves his "Lightning" truck.  He got this at his 1-year birthday party and he still enjoys playing with it.  Brad and I will race him now, with another truck, and Parker thinks it's hilarious!  We go back and forth on our wood floor, and Parker will squeal-laugh.  It's too funny!!

Parker is starting to find our Christmas trees.  This season should be interesting!  I already feel like a broken record saying, "No - no touch - no, no."  Of course, Parker thinks it's fun to take the ornaments off the tree!

Parker still LOVES books.  He enjoys being read to and he likes to flip through books.  He likes books with flaps - he loves opening the flaps to see what's behind it!  I hope he always enjoys books.

And, Parker loves "horsey" with dad.  I think his facial expression says it all!

1 comment:

Anna Sue said...

I love the big picture with Jake that is great.....And I love the weather stories...haha that is so funny!!!!!