Parker has had a fun last few days. Grandma Henry came to visit over the weekend, we ventured out to the mall, Brad and I had a date night, we had some snow flurries, and Parker got new ears! 
This was Parker's hairdo when he woke up Saturday morning - hilarious!
We ventured out to the mall Saturday morning. It was ok for the first hour or so, but by early afternoon, it was packed! It was at that moment I realized that I don't like going to the mall so much, and there is a reason why I only go there about 1 time a year!
The mall has a carousel by the food court, so after we ate at Chick-Fil-A, we let Parker ride the carousel with Grandma. He had a blast (and I believe Grandma did as well)!
Taking a stroll through the mall.
I think this picture is hilarious because Parker was walking so fast and he would literally run over someone, if they were in his way. Hence the lady in the light blue jacket next to him, moving over a little! Hah!
After all that walking, he was pooped! He literally sat down in the middle of the mall! Hah!
On our way out, the mall has this play area for kids, so we let Parker play there for a while. He loved it! He really liked this fire truck-thing. He was more fascinated with this white platform in front of the truck than anything else.
We had to literally pull him away, or I think he would have played there all day!
Since my mom was here, Brad and I took advantage of some free babysitting and had a date night. We went to eat hibatchi (where they cook the food in front of you). It's so fun to watch and we really enjoy the food. It's a treat for us to go there, because we only go there about once or twice a year.
Sunday we had some snow flurries. It was very pretty to look at, but hardly anything stuck on the ground.
Jake was deciding whether or not he wanted to brave the cold! Hah!
Tuesday, Parker got new ears (he had new ear tubes put in). He had his first set when he was 3 months, so exactly 2 years later, he had to have another set. He was a good patient - he did very well with not being able to eat. However, after he was brought back to us, he was a little agitated coming off the medicine. Luckily, for ear tubes, they give them some "happy" juice and gas, so it's not too invasive. When we got home, he slept for about 3 hours and woke up starving! Once he got food in his belly, he was good to go and was back to his normal little self!
Doesn't he make a cute little patient?? He didn't think too much of his little cap! Hah!









1 comment:
Poor baby! I am so glad he was a good patient, and I hope he gets to feeling better with each passing day! I'm proud of you for braving the malls - a scary place this time of year!
Post a Comment