I am beginning to think there is not a dull moment in the Kleeman house anymore! Parker woke up Christmas Eve morning a little whiny and I knew immediately something was wrong. He never does that. I picked him up and he laid his head right on my shoulder. About 10 minutes later, he threw up - twice - and just felt puny for most of the morning. He just laid on me and slept a little. I felt so bad for him. We had a fun morning planned, but as they say, "The best laid plans go to waste!" (We were going to take Parker to get his haircut at the local barber shop and then to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A)
Parker starting feeling better around noon, so we decided to start packing and head to Chattanooga. We were going to leave Christmas morning, but the snow was headed for Chattanooga early Christmas morning, so we knew we had to leave early. (We left a note for Santa telling him where we would be!) Hah! We were able to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A before heading to Chattanooga, so at least we accomplished that goal!
Parker and Grandma Henry before leaving for Christmas Eve service at church
My handsome little man, and of course, Jake
We always decorate Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve. Parker was trying to decide which one he wanted to eat first!
He chose the candy cane with blue sprinkles! It was yummy!!
Parker's Christmas cookies - he helped me decorate them!
All of our Christmas cookies
Parker and I writing our letter to Santa
Growing up, my brother, sister and I always got to open 1 gift on Christmas Eve, so I have carried on that tradition. (My mom still gets me something and lets me open it on Christmas Eve!)
Parker and Jake and their Christmas Eve presents
Jake got Cesar food!
Parker got a cute t-shirt and pajamas!
Parker's last picture before going to bed on Christmas Eve - he was so tired!
The night before, we let Parker open an early Christmas present from Aunt Jenny, Matt and his Howard cousins. They got him a Veggie Tales DVD and a cool pirate ship!
We are excited and ready for Christmas morning!







No comments:
Post a Comment