Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fun with Grandma Henry


Parker had a fun past few days with Grandma. While she was here, we went to eat at Taco Mac and Zaxby's (two of my favorites), went to Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Lowe's. I have been looking for some new pillows for our living room and a new rug to go under our dining room table. Having my mom here for a few days, really helped me to be able to look for those things, while "Grandma" carried Parker around in the stores. He was a trooper and did a great job. Of course, as most of you know, timing is everything. I used to get up in the morning (pre-Parker) and begin running my errands by 8:30-9am. Now, I'm lucky if I get out of the house by 1pm. Then, once I do get out, I'm constantly looking at my watch and Parker to see him giving me signs that he's getting tired. I usually have to run my errands in 2 days because I can't get them done during "Parker's time-clock." It's ok though, because Parker is worth it. However, I never knew how much I would cherish going to the grocery store by myself or even going to the bank alone!

This picture is PK sitting in the cart at Bed Bath and Beyond. I found a couple of pillows and there was a GA blanket underneath him, so I thought it looked like a comfy place for Parker to ride. He loved it (as you can tell by the picture)! Too bad I didn't find the pillows first, because he didn't get to ride this way too long because we were ready to check out soon after I took the picture. Also, I never leave home without my camera - there always seems to be a photo-op when Parker is around.

No comments: