Sunday, January 4, 2009

Parker's Christmas at Grandma's


We were fortunate enough to be able to have 2 Christmas memories with Parker. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our house and then a few days later, we went to my mom's in Chattanooga to spend Christmas with my family. We had a great time and I always enjoy getting to see my brother, nephew and his family. My sister and her family weren't able to come for Christmas this year, but hopefully we'll be able to see them soon.


Parker with Grandma Henry - she just loves holding him and spoiling him!


Parker is ready to see Grandma. He has started pooching out his lips, gurgling and making motor boat sounds. It's really funny! I think it sometimes gets on Jake's nerves, but Jake deals with it.


Parker at Grandpa Henry's grave. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my dad and wish he was here not only for me and my brother and sister, but for Parker. I know he would have loved being a Grandpa again! I know he is looking down and watching over us every day. We love you and miss you!


Jake at Grandma Henry's. He's just like a kid - you get him toys and treats and he's entertained with a ribbon!

This is my one and only attempt at riding a scooter. My nephew, Dakota, got this scooter for Christmas and he brought it to my mom's. We all went outside to try it out - thank goodness I didn't blow out my other knee! You put your feet on the back part and wiggle your hips and it makes the scooter go. It was pretty cool. Of course, Dakota could ride it a lot better than me, but I think he was impressed that I made a good attempt!

No comments: