We went for Parker's 4-month check up today. He did great and is growing! Parker weighs 14lbs 14oz and is 26" long and he's in the 50th percentile. He is beginning to outgrow some of his outfits, so this weekend I may have to switch out some of his clothes. He also got his 4-month vaccines and I just hate it when he gets poked. Poor little guy - he does really well with the shots. He's ok for the first stick, then by the 2nd stick he's had enough and he starts to cry. Then, I get to pick him up and he's ok. Luckily, he stops crying as soon as I hold him for a few seconds. The pediatrician also told me to try feeding him cereal twice a day and that we're clear to start actual baby food in the coming days. How exciting for Parker! Our little man is growing up!
Here is Parker chillin' after we came back from the pediatrician. When we got home, he ate and took a 4 1/2 hour nap!
Here is Parker before our adventure to Chick-Fil-A, Pier 1 and Babies R Us. He had just eaten when I took this picture, so he's definitely in a happy mood!







No comments:
Post a Comment