Parker and Will hanging out at Taco Mac. Friday we got to spend some time with our friends from college, Mike and Whitney and their baby Will. Brad played baseball with Mike and I played softball with Whitney, so it was great to be able to meet them and spend some time together. Will is a cutie and is 2 weeks older than Parker, so Parker will always have someone to look up to! I thought this was a cute pic of them both - the expression on their faces is awesome!
Since Parker is almost 4 months old, we tried feeding him some rice cereal. It actually went pretty good, but we don't think he's quite ready, so we've put that on hold for now. He didn't really spit it out, but didn't really eat much either. I think his face says it all about eating the cereal.
Parker absolutely loves this toy! My best friend Amy got it for him for Christmas and we just love it. You spin it and it lands on a letter, then says the name of an animal and makes the animal sound. When it does that, Parker just giggles and smiles - it's awesome! Jake is right beside us learning the letters and animal sounds too! Thank you so much Amy - we love the gift!
The weekend after Christmas, we were fortunate enough to get to spend some time with our best friends Casey and Amy and their sweet boy Colton. We don't get to see them much, so it's always good to get to spend time with them. Colton is growing so much and it was great to hear all the animal sounds he can make!







2 comments:
The pics are really cute! But, OMG I look like a ate a horse in this picture. How embarrasing. I'm glad Parker likes the toy. I'll be waiting to hear his animal sounds. Love ya.
I love the picture of Will and Parker. What was my child doing? Yawning or screaming? Anyways, we had fun with you on Friday. We hope to do it again soon. :)
Post a Comment