Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Fun

The past few days, we've just done some random fun things, so I hope you enjoy this post!  Hannah wore this polka dot dress to church (it was a gift from her Aunt Amber - my sister), but you will not see Hannah in too many dresses if I can help it - hah!

Brad was reading on the bed one day and Jake jumped onto the bed and walked right between Brad and the booklet and sat down (just like you see here in the pic).  So, Brad started reading to Jake - it was pretty funny! 
Little Miss Hannah and her chunky little cheeks! 
Hannah's 1st attempt at sitting in the Bumbo.  She actually did pretty good!  One of my friends saw this picture on Facebook and told me I needed to get her out of that seat and quit trying to have her sit up already.  Hah!  She told me to enjoy getting to hold her now because they grow up quick and soon they will barely let you hug them!  I thought that was very sweet of her to write that, and I know that is so true! 
Trying to get a picture of these 3 was almost impossible! 
This picture cracks me up because they both have the same facial expression, along with the scrunched eyebrow look!  Hah! 
Parker, Hannah and I went to Moe's on Tuesday for Taco Tuesday - 2 tacos, chips and a drink for $5.50.  It was yummy - we love Moe's! 
We had a "date-night" at Chick-fil-A for an ice cream treat that Parker and I shared! 
This was the sunset while on our "date" at Chick-fil-A.  This is what a Georgia sunset looks like, and if you see it, you better take a picture quickly, because it disappears super fast behind the trees and mountains. 
Hannah's Valentine outfit 
My sweet little Valentines! 
Parker in his Valentine shirt (this will be year #2 for his shirt)
Hannah and Parker were so done with me taking pictures - hah! 
 
Parker watching his favorite meteorologist on tv.  Parker always stops what he is doing and watches Glenn Burns at 6:30 every night! 
Groundhog Day cupcakes.  I got the idea and recipe from my friend Libby (who is super creative).  I thought they turned out pretty cute! 
 
Parker enjoyed 1 mini cupcake before bed.  He was licking his fingers to get every last little bit - hah! 

No comments: