I didn't realize that it had been a couple of weeks since I last blogged. Boy, time flies now that I have 2 little kiddos. There is not much down-time anymore - hah! So this post is to recap what we've been up to for the past 2 weeks.
Last Saturday, Parker went to his friend Lily's birthday party at the Bounce House. He had so much fun! This inflatable is his favorite - it's round and he loves running around and around on it!
This inflatable has a basketball hoop in it and he likes this one, only if he's the only one in it - hah!
This was Parker's favorite part of the party - the food! They had Chick-fil-A nuggets and chips. The birthday girl Lily, is the one with the white shirt on.
Parker ate all his food and enjoyed his piece of birthday cake!
The birthday cake - so cute!
The birthday girl with her parents (I work with her mom, Mandy)
My co-worker got Hannah this super cute outfit! It's one of our faves because it's super soft and extra long!
Parker was sick Tuesday - poor thing. We've been really fortunate this winter because this was the first time he's really been "sick." After I got Parker ready for bed, he went to give Dad a hug and kiss. They were playing around with each other for a bit, then I didn't hear anything from either one of them. I went into the living room to check on them and this is what I found. Both boys were sound asleep!
Friday and Saturday, my nephew Dustin was playing baseball games in GA. We went to the game Friday night, but got there when it was over - oops! They ended up starting an hour earlier, so at least we had a good excuse - hah! Dustin was walking out to the bus with the team as we were walking in and I looked at him and said, "We made it!" He looked at me and said, "Glad you could come!" It was pretty funny and we both had a good laugh about that - hah!
Saturday morning, we went to his hotel to spend some time with him before his game that afternoon. The temps were supposed to be in the 30s with a big artic wind coming through, so going to the game with little kiddos was out. It was so nice to get to spend some time with him, especially since it's been a while since we've seen each other. He looked great and we really enjoyed the time together. I still can't believe he's a sophomore in college!
Parker and Hannah getting to spend time with Cousin Dustin!
Hannah and Cousin Dustin meeting for the first time! Dustin said, "Hannah, don't throw up on me!" HAH!
After we left Dustin's hotel, we went to the Science Museum - Parker loves the museum!
Getting ready to see Big Bird and Elmo in the planetarium at the science museum!
Hannah snoozed through most of the show - hah!
The big artic chill has moved through GA and it's been windy with temps in the teens and twenties - brrr, it's cold! However, Hannah was all smiles because she was ready for the chilly temps with her big purple fleece outfit from Grandma Henry!
We got an early start on our Valentine cookies this year. We decided to make them Sunday and we'll decorate some over the next few days. Parker was a great helper!
And, of course, he sampled some of the dough when I wasn't looking - hah!
Parker's heart-shaped cookies! I thought he did a great job!
Brad got me these pretty purple roses for Valentine's Day - love them!
We have a fun week ahead - Parker's Valentine party at school Monday and Valentine's Day Tuesday. Stay tuned for more updates and pics. We hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day!







No comments:
Post a Comment