Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hannah is 3 months and Garden Fun!

Our sweet little Hannah turned 3 months Sunday.  She is getting so big, so fast!  Brad and I can't believe it's already been 3 months - the time has really flown by!  She doesn't go for a check up again until she's 4 months, but we weighed her on our scale at home and she weighed 15lbs and we measured her at about 2 feet tall!  She's outgrown most of her 3 month outfits, because she's so long.  She's eating like a champ and is starting to get on a pretty good routine.

Here is Parker at 3 months - I think they look alike, don't you?
Parker is starting to interact with her more and he's more curious about her.  He still likes to grab her paci out of her mouth, but at least now he tries to give it back to her - hah!  He will also grab her hand and touch her feet.  I think once she starts moving, they will have a great time entertaining each other!
Saturday, we went to the botanical garden before it was going to rain for the next 2 days.  It was about 60 degrees, so it wasn't too bad.  Parker was so excited to be at the gardens and to run around.  The flowers are starting to bloom and we are excited to go back in a few weeks when the tulips are ready. 
A cute little purple flower - reminded me of Hannah. 
Parker and the daffodils 
Parker's favorite water fountain.  He saw this and got so excited.  He probably ran back and forth in front of this a dozen times - hah! 
Me and my little man in front of the purple cabbage.  I thought all the purple color was awesome! 
I loved these pots! 
Sweet Hannah was awake for a little bit, so we got her picture by the flowers. 
Parker was really into posing for pictures at the garden.  Lately, every time I take his picture, he won't look at me, so I had to take advantage of him looking directly at the camera - hah! 
On the canopy walk overlooking the pond and daffodils 
Our future horticulturalist! 
Daddy and Parker in the daffodils.  Brad told Parker all about the different types of daffodils while we were there - hah! 
We had a great time at the garden and we are excited to go back in a few weeks when more flowers are in bloom.  On our way home, we stopped at Chick-fil-A and got a treat - yummy!  Parker and Hannah both took a good nap once we got home. 

No comments: