PK and Hannah are getting along pretty good. Every day Parker seems to get more comfortable with her being around. He has brought her bottle to me twice and he pats her on the head. I think once she gets more upright and moves around more, they'll have great fun together!
Hannah is growing and her little cheeks are starting to fill out. We go for her 2 month check up at the end of this upcoming week, so we are curious to see what percentile she will be in. We weighed her the other day and we think she's about 12lbs and she's probably grown about 3 inches because she's definitely longer!
Last week Parker, Hannah and I ran some errands and when we were leaving the store, we saw these geese sitting in the grass area between the parking lot and the exit road. I had to do a double-take because I thought they were fake. We rolled down the window and they started honking - really cool!
See - don't they look like a decoy??
After our errands, we ate lunch at Chick-fil-A. As if I needed another reason to love CFA, but they now serve grilled nuggets in the kids meal!! Hannah slept while Parker and I enjoyed our lunch together.
After Chick-fil-A, we went to the park. It had just rained the past 2 days, so it was a little wet, but Parker didn't care and neither did Jake. Both boys loved being outside and being able to run around!
You can't really tell by this pic, but by the time we were done, Parker was soaked from head to toe! He didn't care and luckily I had remembered to bring a change of clothes.
Most times when one of us holds Hannah, Parker wants to sit with us too. It's very sweet and both Brad and I enjoy the time we get to hold both of our little ones. Dad usually tells a story and Parker loves it and Hannah just stares at Daddy!
Jake is a good big brother with Hannah. It's kindof hard to see, but he's got his paw on her back - so sweet!
Our little Hannah
Hannah has done 2 new things . . . 1) she has taken a pacifier and 2) she has slept through the night for a week straight!
I was very anti-paci until one night when she was fussy and nothing would calm her down until I gave her a paci! She instantly took it and was content for 2 hours straight! After that, I have changed my thinking on the pacifier, but we don't give it to her that much - only when she's a little fussy and needs to be calmed down.
Hannah has become a great sleeper, just like her big brother! At 6 weeks, she slept through the night for the first time! She is currently on a roll with sleeping through the night for 1 week straight!
We put Hannah in her own room for the first time Friday night and it took her 10 minutes to fall asleep, she didn't fuss AND she slept until 5:45am! Go Hannah Go! By the way, this is what we see on our monitor, so we can keep our eye on our little one! We LOVE our monitor!
Our sweet little Hannah sleeping through the night







No comments:
Post a Comment