Friday, January 20, 2012

Hannah is 2 months!

Our sweet little Hannah turned 2 months Thursday.  What a fast 2 months it  has been!  I am enjoying my maternity leave with both Hannah and Parker and I can't believe I only have 4 weeks left!  I could seriously get used to not having to work - hah!

I don't have any "doctor" stats on Hannah yet - she has her check-up next week, so stay tuned!  However, in the past several weeks, Hannah has accomplished several new things:
1) sleeps through the night - goes to bed between 9-10pm and wakes up between 5-6am
2) sleeps in her own room in her crib
3) takes a paci, but doesn't need it all the time (she likes to have it if she's a little fussy)
4) eats 4-5 times a day and eats 6oz each time
5) loves the bouncy seat, but not much of a fan of the swing right now
6) is getting better with tummy time
7) takes a long afternoon nap on her tummy in her crib
8) loves to be held and wrapped in a blanket
9) does not like to be cold
10) likes to be talked to and will smile really big at Brad and I

For Hannah's 2 month old celebration, we went to eat at Olive Garden with a gift card one of Brad's students had gotten him.  Parker and I shared some pizza, salad and a breadstick.  This was Hannah's first trip to a real "sit down" restaurant and both kiddos did a great job, even though they look kindof sad in this picture - hah!
We came home and the kiddos watched Parker's reading video before bedtime.  If we only knew what Parker and Hannah were thinking during these pics. . . . 
 
Hannah, you are very precious and I can't believe you are already 2 months old!  I can't wait to see how you grow and change in the next 2 months! 

No comments: