Well, the stats are in for little Hannah as we finally made it to her pediatrician for her 2 month check up. I had actually taken her last week, but we couldn't get seen because our insurance was telling us she wasn't showing up on our plan! Needless to say, I was little ticked, but we got it all straightened out and she was able to see the pediatrician Wednesday.
The doctor said Hannah is doing great and perfectly healthy! She was also impressed at the ability to hold her head up (for brief periods) and that she has been sleeping through the night for several weeks. We are so very blessed and thank God for a beautiful, healthy child!
She weighed 12lbs 4oz, which puts her in the 85th percentile.
She measured 23in long, which puts her in the 90th percentile.
This was Hannah's look when I told her we were going to see Dr. Vicki and that she had to get 2 vaccines - hah!
Then, I told her it was going to be ok and this was the look she gave me - hah!







No comments:
Post a Comment