Sunday, April 18, 2010

GA Tech Baseball & Having Fun















Friday we all went to the GA Tech baseball game.  They were playing Clemson and we had an awesome time!  I got tickets from a lady that I used to work with (her husband is the chaplain for the team).  The seats were fantastic - 2nd row, right behind the plate!  Brad and I loved it because we were so close, you could really see how the pitcher's ball moved, and how fast some of the guys were.  It was just great. 
The game started at 7 and Parker goes to bed around 8:30.  So, needless to say, I was a little worried about how he would do.  I really thought we would have to leave early, but the little trooper hung in there for the entire game!  The game went extra innings and we ended up getting home at 11!  (What is it with us and extra inning games?  The GA game we went to about a week ago, went into extra innings as well!)
Let me tell you that the little stinker didn't go to sleep in the car either - I think he was still excited that Tech won in the bottom of the 10th with a walk off 2-run homer!  However, when we got home, he went straight to sleep as soon as he was in his crib. 














Parker trying to grab the camera.  This is one of his newest things (grabbing things from us, or just grabbing in general, then looking at it, maybe chewing on it, then dropping it and laughing.)
He's also probably thinking, "Mom, give that camera to me - I'll show you how to do it!" HA!


















Some other fun things Parker likes to do:
He loves looking out the windows!  He is absolutely fascinated with it.  He will crawl from one side of the house to the other, going back and forth between the windows.  Sometimes when he's standing there, he'll walk in place.  So, Brad says he's doing his "treadmill" workout!  HA!
And, yes - the 2nd picture, Parker is in his shirt and a diaper.  I'm not really a fan of that, but Brad seems to think it helps Parker crawl around better.  His chunky legs are pretty cute though! 
 



































I found Parker a new way to get around the house - inside his ottoman!  HA!  Parker likes to push this all over the house, so I decided to take the top off, sit him inside, and push him around the house (we have hardwoods, so that helps). 
He absolutely loved it!  He was giggling like crazy!  It was like our own amusement park ride!
Of course, Jake heard all the commotion, and came over to investigate.  Once he realized everyone was ok, he laid down for a picture (and a treat)!



























Sunday, the country music awards were on tv, so we were watching and playing.  Well, when the singers were on, Parker wasn't doing much playing.  He would stop what he was doing and watch them so intently!  He loves live music - maybe he will want to play a musical instrument when he gets older (both Brad and I did growing up).

No comments: