Friday, March 19, 2010
Fun times with friends
Friday we met some of my friends to have lunch. Parker was in a great mood and we had such a good time. Parker got to meet a new friend, Avery, at the restaurant. They had fun entertaining each other. Avery was very nice at sharing his dinosaurs and they played together with the balloon. Thanks Avery for being such a nice friend!
We helped Mrs. Karen celebrate her birthday. We tried to get Parker to help her blow out the candle, but he preferred that Mrs. Karen just blow in his face! HAH!
We had a great time at lunch with the girls. It was a beautiful day and a great day to be out with Parker!
The other day, Parker and Jake were playing with each other. Jake has this marrow bone that he just loves. The first night we gave it to him, he chewed on it for 3 hours! So, the other day, Parker was crawling around and found this interesting toy (Jake's bone). Parker started playing with it and Jake wasn't too fond of that idea. However, Jake was a good boy and just waited until Parker was finished to get it back. Thanks Jake!
The standoff - who will win?
Parker: Mom, can I? Jake: Mom, please don't let him take my bone!
Yeah - I got it, I got it!
I know the Grandma's won't like this picture, but it was hilarious! I promise, I took it away from Parker right after I snapped the picture.
So proud of himself!
Parker has a reading video he watches. Usually he sits in his boppy during the video, but lately, he likes to lay on his belly. So, when Parker moves from the boppy, Jake gladly curls up and takes his seat. I promise, Parker was only this close to the tv for about 2 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hilarious post about the dog bone and the boppy! Got to love the fun he is going to have with Jake!
Post a Comment