Sunday, March 14, 2010
Birthday Party Fun!
It's Jake birthday! He's a pi dog - 3/14 - and he's 5 years old. We've had so much fun spoiling our little doggie-child. Jake has had a great day - he got some gourmet cookies, a new toy, and some other chew treats.
A funny story . . .I took Jake to PetsMart earlier and we were picking out a birthday toy, when all of a sudden, I look at Jake and he's pooping!!! In PetsMart!!! I was like, you have got to be kidding me! Of course, PetsMart is used to this and they have "Oops" stations throughout the store, so I cleaned up Jake's mess. I guess Jake thought since it was his birthday, he would do whatever he wanted to. I couldn't believe he did that - he has never done that before!
Enjoy the pics of Jake's birthday party fun!
Jake's gourmet cookies - he couldn't wait to get one!
Saturday we went to a 1-year birthday party for a neighbor friend of ours. We had lots of fun. There were many girls there, so Parker was one of just a few boys, but he still had fun.
Parker got Meghan this toy, and he has one just like it, but he couldn't figure out why he couldn't move it and play with it, like he does with his at home.
Parker was trying to get in the mix of all the gifts, but he was just outnumbered by all the girls!
Parker had a fun time at Miss Meghan's birthday party. Thanks Mike and Cami - we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jake!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment