Friday, March 5, 2010
Parker, George & Good Times
Parker has found his new friend - Curious George. We've been playing "George" with Parker and he goes crazy every time. We make George talk, dance, & clap and Parker loves it.
We found out that Parker loves the vacuum! The past couple of times I've used the vacuum cleaner, he's been very intrigued. Today, he followed the vacuum all over the house. I kept having to stop because Parker would get right in front of it! The vacuum puts out air that blows Parker's hair and he loves that. It is so funny. We tried to get some good pics.
Parker loves the heater. I really think he's doing this because Jake will sit right in front of the heater. It's pretty funny. Today, Jake was laying in front of the heater and Parker came over, laid down beside Jake, and sortof scooted Jake over a little bit. I think Jake couldn't believe Parker did that. I reached for my camera and Jake moved at the last second. It would have been a great pic!
Parker also likes to look at his picture in this frame. Every single day, he will go over to the picture and touch it very gently.
Parker, Dad, and Jake having fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment