A fun update - Parker still loves his swing. We have it set up in our basement during these winter months, so we can still take him downstairs and swing him. Brad had him going really high and I was able to get this fun picture of him. (I don't know why his eyes are like that, but his expression is priceless!)
Ok, so now for the good and bad post. Good - Parker finally stood up in his crib. He had done this before, but now the crib is all the way down. It took him a few weeks and lots and lots of trying, but he finally mastered it. We are very proud of him - I mean, just look at his proud little face! Of course, he was supposed to be napping, but hey, I'll take this any chance I get!
Bad - the below picture shows what Parker was doing while he was standing in his crib. I had no idea!!! When I went to check on him, I didn't see this of course because notice how, in the picture above, his hands are over part of the crib, well, I now know why! Look what our little beaver did! Augh! I can't believe that!! I guess we're going to have to get one of those crib rail protector-thingys. Oh well, what do you do!







No comments:
Post a Comment