Friday, January 8, 2010

January snow and 16 months




















We have snow!!!  Granted, it's only a half-inch, but hey, we'll take what we can get.  Schools are out, Brad is home, and Parker got to experience his first snow.  What a fun day!

Jake getting his first experience with the snow.
















Parker's ready to go!!















My 3 snow buddies (Jake is in the background).















I tried to help Parker build his first snowman, but the snow wasn't really cooperating.
















Parker and Jake - playing in the snow together.















I think Jake was a little disappointed with our snowman.  He's probably thinking, "This is it?"















I really don't know what Parker is doing - maybe trying to make a snow angel?















Me and my sweet snow buddy!















On a different note, Parker is 16 months!  I can't believe it - the time is going by so fast.  This is one of Parker's new things.  He likes sitting on his knees and he loves playing with the vent.



















And this is Parker's other thing - he always tries to pull up on the wall.  Why the wall, I have no idea, especially when he pulls up on everything else!



















Some other things Parker is doing:
-he is cruising pretty good along the sofa
-he enjoys walking behind his lion push toy - this is helping him learn to walk
-he still commando crawls, but he's getting better at regular crawling
-he pulls up on EVERYTHING
-he's a great eater

We have enjoyed watching Parker grow and change during these 16 months and can't wait to see what the next few months will bring for him!

No comments: