Well, we made it - at 12:54pm, Parker officially turned 1 year old!! I can't believe 1 year has already gone by. All my friends told me it would go by really fast and they were right! It has been an awesome year and Brad and I have enjoyed every minute with Parker. He is a sweet boy, who smiles, laughs and giggles a lot. He has a little of both mine and Brad's personality and he has been a great baby! We couldn't imagine our life without Parker and we can't wait to see what the next several years holds for him and our family.
We celebrated with Parker by going to a park close to our house. We put him in the swings and he loved it! He just smiled and giggled the whole time. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad Parker enjoyed the swings.
We took Parker for a ride in his new wagon. This wagon has a fold-up back to lean on and cup holders!! It's also deep, so Parker sits in this wagon, like he's sitting in a chair. When I was little, my red wagon was metal and short, so if I tipped - I fell out and definitely no cup holders!
Parker and his grandmas.
Parker and Jake getting ready to go for a ride.
Parker riding another birthday present - his CARS truck. He really likes it. It sings, lights up, and has all kinds of fun sounds.
This was the day after his birthday party. We went to church, then after church, we went to eat at Cracker Barrel. Parker was doing fine - he was eating the rest of his breakfast, a fried apple, and some hashbrowns. After he took his last bite, we all noticed his eyes were getting heavy, then he started bobbing his head a little. We were getting ready to go, then we look over and we notice that he had literally fallen asleep in the highchair! OMG - it was so funny! Luckily I had my camera, so we snapped a few pictures. Evidently, the party on Saturday wore him out!







2 comments:
Too funny!! That's kinda how my dad looks after a day at church and a full belly. Happy Bday, PK!!!
That's funny! Will has a wagon, but no cup holders, Parker must have gotten the delux model!
Post a Comment