Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Parker at the Pumpkin Patch


Sunday my mom and I took Parker to his very first pumpkin patch. We found one pretty close to our house, so that was nice not having to travel far. Next year, we will go to the big pumpkin patch that is about an hour away. This pumpkin patch was just perfect for him. It had 2 rows of huge pumpkins (great picture spot), a garden with big sunflowers (another good picture spot), lots of pumpkins to choose from inside the barn, a hayride, corn maize, and some animals. It was a nice day and we had a lot of fun.

Before we went to the pumpkin patch, we stopped at Home Depot. They had a nice set up with the pumpkins and hay bales, so we got Parker out to see what he thought about all the pumpkins. As you can see by the picture, he really didn't know what to think.


At the pumpkin patch with the pretty sunflowers.

Parker and me with the huge pumpkins.



I couldn't decide which was cuter - the pig or the cow - so, I had to post both of them. I think Parker as a pig is my favorite.
I think Parker wanted to take this pumpkin home with him (he kept patting it), but he was ok with us leaving it at the farm.


Parker was fascinated by these huge pumpkins. However, after a few minutes he was ready to move on.
Parker found his perfect pumpkin and of course, we got a pumpkin for Jake too.

Parker liked looking at the chickens, until this chicken got really close to the fence and made some noises at Parker.

Parker "tuckered" out after a fun day at the patch!

1 comment:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

Cute pics. I love pumpkin patch pictures. Just letting you know I awarded you a kreativ blogger award. So, if you want to you can go to my blog and award your own. love ya.