2 days ago, I posted some pictures of Parker trying to stand and now, 2 days later, he has already come so far! We have been practicing and he's getting better and better everyday. This is a milestone that I thought would come much later.
He cannot stand on his own, unsupported, but he's definitely much stronger in his legs and can stand leaning or propping on something for up to 1 minute! As long as he's got something in front of him to watch (the rain picture) or play with - then he's good to go!
This is an early birthday present for Parker. I got it at a consignment store about 2 months ago, but I didn't think he would be ready for it until Christmas. I have been storing it, but got it out today to use at his birthday party coming up this weekend. Brad and I decided to try it out with Parker tonight and we think he really liked it! Of course, he loved the lion's hair - it was like little tags and Parker loves tags! Parker didn't "do" anything on the lion, but he did sit up real nice and he worked on keeping his balance. He did clap for himself and laughed at the lion's nose when it lit up and sang a song.







1 comment:
Yeah!! He looks like he is doing so good. Have fun this weekend. Sorry we couldn't be there. We will be thinking about you guys. Enjoy and take lots of pictures, b/c by this time next year, he will have changed so much into a little man. We love ya'll.
Post a Comment