Today was Parker's first swim class at our local YMCA. It's called a "Parent/Tot" class and the ages are 6-36 months. We had fun and Parker was the youngest in the class by almost a year. However, we still managed to have fun and splash in the water. I learned some different ways to hold Parker in the water and Parker got a good leg workout (he really kicked his legs under the water). He was a good student and very attentive during the class. We go 1 Saturday a month for 4 weeks, so we are looking forward to our next class.
This was Parker's face before we left, as I was telling him where we were going.
I don't think he's quite sure what I'm talking about.
I think after he understood where we were going, he perked up!
I had to post this picture. I know his eyes are closed, but I thought it was hilarious of his face!
We have been making good progress with our table food. Since the last post, he has had sweet potatoes, green beans, peaches, apricots, and pears. He's also eaten a macaroni & beef dinner and he loves applesauce. Some other foods I am going to try are mashed potatoes and mac-n-cheese.
This pic is funny - well, it would have been if Jake hadn't looked away right when I took the picture. Parker was sitting on the sofa and Jake jumped up and sat down right in front of him. The funniest part was that Jake scooted his bootie back against Parker. I was cracking up! Parker is probably thinking, "What the heck Jake!"







No comments:
Post a Comment