We made it to 6 months! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Our little guy is growing everyday and he seems to learn something new all the time. Last time we were at the doctor, he weighed 16.5 pounds. We go for our 6 month check up in 2 weeks, so I'll be curious to know how much he's gained.
Parker is doing good with his eating and sleeping. He's changed his routine just a little. He goes to bed between 6:45-7:30pm, wakes up around 6-6:30, drinks his bottle and then is up for about an hour or so before taking about 2 hour morning nap. Then, he wakes up, eats his cereal and bottle, watches his reading DVD, then takes a 2-3 hour mid-day nap. Then, wakes up, eats lunch and his bottle, then takes a 30min. to an hour nap in the late afternoon. Then, eats dinner and drinks his bottle and then goes to bed soon after that. It's a pretty good schedule and he seems happy with it.
Here is Jake before we went on a walk to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having.
Here is Jake after our walk - he's a little out of shape, but he'll get back into shape soon!
Brad's mom came to visit this past weekend. We always have a good time with her and it's always good to see her because we don't get to see her much. She really enjoys Parker and talking and working with him. Thanks Grandma Kleeman!
Parker's visit with me to Starbucks. I met some friends of mine and he did really well. He was more interested in his hands than what we were talking about. He loves playing with his hands!
Parker loves being read to. Brad and I make that a priority every day.







1 comment:
I can't believe it has already been 6 months. Doesn't time fly?
Post a Comment