Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day


We hope you all have a Happy St. Patty's Day! Parker and Jake were all festive for this holiday! Of course, everytime Jake would look at the camera Parker would look away, but I think the picture still turned out cute!

We went for Parker's 6 month check up today and all is well. He is growing and developing well. He weighs almost 16 1/2 lbs and is 26 1/2" long - both are in the 50th percentile. We were very happy with the report we got. Parker was very active during the visit, which was good. The pediatrician was very pleased with his "talking" and how active he was.

Another fun picture of Jake and Parker. I think Parker is saying, "Jake, that hat looks silly on you!" Jake replies, "Thanks Parker. Seriously, Mom put this hat on me and I'm not really diggin' the hat!"



No comments: