Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun Parker Pics


Parker is doing good and he goes for his 6-month check up Monday. He's doing so much better holding his head up. We are really working with him on sitting up - he still needs some support, but is getting better. The bumbo seat is helping a little too!


Parker is finally starting to enjoy all the rattles and toys we have for him. He absolutely loved this Baby Einstein rattle - he was laughing like crazy.


Parker taking an afternoon nap. This is his new position. He used to sleep on his tummy, now he stays on his tummy for about 5 minutes, then rolls onto his back and sleeps anywhere between 2-3 hours.


I had to post this pic of the boys. Brad and I were working with PK on rolling over on his blanket on our bed. Jake was sitting in the floor and next thing we knew, he jumped on the bed and laid down beside PK - it was really sweet!
The video clip is PK laughing while he was playing with his rattle. I finally got video of him laughing because when he laughs or smiles, I get the camera and he stops. I think he was so focused on his rattle that he didn't notice mom with the camera!

1 comment:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

So cute! He is getting so big. I love his St. Patrick's Day outfit. Can't wait to see ya'll.