Sunday, December 14, 2008

I went to see Santa!


Saturday, I took Parker to meet Santa for the first time and got his picture made. He did really good. They took lots of pictures and he was good for 5 minutes, then he decided he'd had enough. It was a fun experience and I'm glad we got to share it together. After visiting with Santa, we went to eat at Chick-Fil-A. It was a fun Saturday!

Mom and I getting ready to go see Santa.


Grandma, I'm ready to go see Santa.

Santa, here I come!

I am fascinated with my fingers. I look at them and play with them all the time. They sometimes get in my way when I'm trying to eat.

I'm getting better everyday at sitting up on my own. My shirt says, "Elf in training."

1 comment:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

OH, I love his little outfit. Too cute. I miss you guys. I hope we get to see each other over the holidays. Parker is getting so big.