I absolutely love Christmas! It's one of my most favorite holidays. This year will be extra special because it will be Parker's first Christmas! As you can see by the pics, Parker is decked out in full Christmas attire. Jake was a good sport, too. Once I put his Santa suit on, he was frozen solid - it was the funniest thing! Of course, I don't think Jake liked it too much that I was laughing, but unfortunately, I think he's used to it. These pictures were actually taken on Parker's 3 month birthday, so they are extra special. Parker and Jake are the only ones to have a wrapped present under the tree so far. I hope you all enjoy the pictures of our family.
Santa's little helper (minus the hat).
Somehow neither boy looks too happy.
Meet the newest addition to Santa's team!
Our fireplace in the main living room. I know my Southern Living cronies would be proud!
Our fireplace in the sitting room. Parker and Jake both have a stocking.
A picture of our tree. I agree with my best friend, Amy - I know one day Parker will appreciate the greatness in a pre-lit tree.







No comments:
Post a Comment