This was my first experience with Halloween and trick-or-treaters. I didn't get to go trick-or-treating this year, but next year I will for sure! I did help mom and dad pass out candy - we had 80 trick-or-treaters. Mom said that was the most ever! Jake helped too - he would bark everytime the kiddies rang the doorbell. He also greeted everyone at the door. I enjoyed my first Halloween and am looking forward to next year.
Here's me, mom and Jake finally getting to rest after all the trick-or-treaters were finished. It was a fun night. Jake has his trick-or-treat shirt on, so we all matched!
This is Mrs. Jenna holding me - she's our neighbor and she loves coming over to see how much I've grown. Mrs. Tonya, her son and their family were mom and dad's neighbors before they moved. Mom enjoyed hanging out with Tonya and they stopped by to see us and for a special treat bag for the boys.







No comments:
Post a Comment