Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun Pics of Me!


These are just some fun pics of me. Here I am in my crib. I don't go in here much, but mom will put me in here for a little bit a few times a week during the day.


Me just hanging out in my crib.


This has come to be one of my favorite positions, especially when my tummy hurts. I like laying across mom's legs, but I LOVE laying this way on daddy!


Hey everyone! Look at me!


I am starting to like my tummy time mat more. I get a good arm and leg workout in when I'm on my back and tummy. I'm still not a big fan of laying on my tummy - I prefer laying on my back. In this picture, I got such a good workout in that I wore myself out and decided to take a little nap.

1 comment:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

He's getting so big. He has your mouth. I wish I was closer so I could hold him. It looks like your doing good, kid. Love ya'll.