Saturday, November 8, 2008

My 2 month old adventure!


Today we all spent my 2 month birthday together at Kennesaw Mtn. National Battefield Park. We had a good time and the weather was beautiful - about 65 and a little breeze. Even my brother Jake went and he loved it! We walked up the path towards the top of the mountain. We didn't make it to the top because I decided I was hungry on the way up. So, we turned around and made it back just in time for me to eat. When Dad took this picture of us, I had just about waited for my food long enough. After we left the park, we went to eat at a sports bar in Kennesaw and I was fascinated by all the tv's. It was a great day!


Mom and my brother Jake sitting on a rock. We had to stop a couple of times because both of them got out of breath on the way up.


This was one of the views looking out when we were walking up the mountain. In the far distance, we could see the skyline of downtown Atlanta. Also, where we were standing, you could see Midtown, Buckhead, and Stone Mountain. It was really cool!


A look at the path as we walked up the mountain. The trees were really pretty - lots of yellows and golds.

No comments: