Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Parker's still cooking
We went to the doctor today and I'm 2cm dialated and 80% effaced. When she checked the heartbeat, she told me he was really moving and she felt his rump! HAHA!! She also told me that he's dropped, so he's getting ready to make his grand entrance. I like to say that he's still cooking - a little lower in the oven now - but, still cooking! The doctor said to keep up the good work and when Parker is ready, he'll make his debut. I'm really hoping he makes his entrance into the world sometime next week. I think Jake is sensing something because we went to walk tonight and he was all over the place! Usually he walks next to us, but he was weaving in and out and being a little stubborn. We think he was rebelling because he knows what's about to happen. Hopefully that was not a sign of what's to come! We will keep you all posted on the progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment