These are my girls that hosted my baby shower for me. From left to right are me, Jenny, Debbie and Kathy. We taught together for several years and have become great friends. We still keep in touch and see each other on a regular basis. They were extremely kind enough to host this baby shower for me and we all had a great time. I want to personally thank them for all their hard work they did to make the shower a success. I really appreciate their friendship. We had a great turnout and I want to thank everyone who came. You being there really meant so much to me. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts and I can't wait for you all to meet Parker!
This was my baby shower cake. It matches Parker's nursery. The cake was delicious and the decorations and theme were great. It was "King of the Jungle" and I have a feeling that's going to be so true when Parker gets here!







No comments:
Post a Comment