Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last Day of Preschool!

Parker's last day of preschool was Wednesday.  I can't believe he's finished another year of preschool.  The school years seem to go by so fast!  We have been very blessed the past 2 years that Parker has been in such a wonderful, caring and loving preschool.

The party theme was "fun at the beach."  The kids had a bubble machine, pizza and ice cream.  A very simple, but fun party.  Each kid left with a beach bucket full of goodies.  We had such a sweet class with wonderful parents! 
Hannah enjoyed herself very much during the party.  I thought it was very sweet that big bro and sis played together in the house. 
Parker had 2 wonderful preschool teachers, Mrs. Melissa and Mrs. Angela.  We could not have asked for anything better.  His teachers were so loving and really cared about Parker.  I never worried about him when he was at school.  They built a special bond with him and I am so thankful for that. 
Parker and Mrs. Angela (his favorite).  We've been so blessed to have had Angela for the past 2 years.  Hopefully he can have her again next year! 
Hannah loved playing on the playground and meeting new friends.  This is just a little glimpse of what's to come, because Hannah will be starting at the preschool next year 2 days a week!  I'm happy and sad about this, because it means she's growing up way too fast!


No comments: