I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to church Sunday morning, then we came home and I made pancakes and sausage for my boys. It was actually a lot of fun and the food must have been good because they ate everything - hah!
The rest of the day we chilled out and did absolutely nothing - it was so nice! Brad even took Parker outside for a while, so I could have some quiet time and I was able to take 2 short naps during the day. I haven't done that in a long time!
For dinner, we ate at Olive Garden. Oh my, it was so tasty! I think I could just sit there and eat their salad all day long! It was crowded, but luckily we got seated in about 20 minutes. Thank goodness because Parker had just about reached his limit - hah!
Brad and Parker got these pretty tulips for me, along with this "coupon" Parker colored. :)
I had gotten this "coupon" book the other day when we went to Carter's. Parker colored all the pages for me on Mother's Day - I think he did a very good job. He even made some dots on the paper!
At school, Parker made this for me. I think I'm going to have to get a bigger box to keep all his sweet things he makes for me! :)
May 2009 - 1st Mother's Day - Parker was 8 months old!
I want to wish my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister and sister-in-law, and all my wonderful mommy friends a very Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have great family and friends who are wonderful moms that I can learn from and look up to!







No comments:
Post a Comment