Ok, I am finally back to the blogging world. I didn't realize it has been 2 weeks since I've blogged - wow! Parker caught a stomach bug from school and both Brad and I got sick from it. Luckily, Parker's and Brad's lasted only about 1/2 day, but unfortunately, mine took almost 3 or 4 days to get over. It was rough!
The past few weeks, Brad and I have been focused on finishing up school. May is such a busy time with school and work, but that will end this Friday - yay! We are both definitely looking forward to the summer and our time off!
So, what have the Kleeman's been up to??? Well, it's been extremely hot here the past few days, so I had our pool all set up from a few days before, so Parker and I tried it out this afternoon. We waited until the sun was not directly on us so we could enjoy our pool time. Parker cried for the first few seconds when he got in, but I had several toys, so we played and I think that took his mind off it. I really don't know what it is, but he just doesn't seem like a big fan of the water! We did have a good time together and I'm just going to keep trying a little bit at a time.
After playing in the water for a while, I stripped Parker down and wrapped him in his towel. He sat in the chair and watched while Brad and I scooped out the water from the pool and watered our bushes, trees and shrubs (aren't we such good conservationists)! Hah!
Well, Parker thought that was the funniest thing ever! He would giggle so hard every time Brad dumped the water out of the bucket. Then, Brad started making these funny noises when he was dumping the water out and Parker would giggle even harder - it was hilarious and I got it on video!
Here's a little clip of Parker giggling at Brad
After chillin in the pool, Brad grilled hamburgers for dinner. We just got Parker his own grill, so he tried his "grillin" hand at burgers too. He was pretty fascinated with it for a few minutes. I think it's a pretty neat little toy! I look forward to some yummy burgers and hot dogs from Parker over the next few months - hah!







No comments:
Post a Comment