What a great Valentine's Day we had! Parker was finally feeling better, so he was able to go to school and then later that night, we enjoyed a fun dinner at our local BBQ joint.
Sunday night we worked on our Valentines for Parker's classmates, his teachers, and I made a cake.
Checking to make sure this Valentine is ready for his classmate (we got Scooby Valentines and Scooby snacks, which were bone-shaped graham crackers)
Valentines for his teachers
He really, really wanted to eat a heart-shaped cake before bed
He was not happy with me when I told him no - just look at that face! Hah!
Jake with his Valentine gifts
Ready to go to school and enjoy his party!
Seriously!! Hah!
I got to eat lunch with Parker at his school and the teachers shared some Valentine treats with the kids during this time. I pack his lunch every day and this particular day, he had lasagne, green beans, pineapple, and 3 mini oreo cookies.
As a Valentine treat, he got some crackers and cheese, a muffin and a cookie. See that huge cookie - I took that off his plate. There was so much food that Parker didn't even eat everything, and Parker always eats all his food! I was so proud of him that he didn't continue to eat.
After lunch, it was time for me to go and time for Parker to nap. Look at his eyes - he was so tired! When I picked him up, later that afternoon, the teachers told me he went right to sleep!
Parker with his teachers, Ms. Diana and Ms. Dionne
Parker made this heart for me at school - so sweet!
Valentine's night with all his Valentines from his classmates. He was so tired! When we were eating dinner, he almost fell asleep!
Parker with his bath toys and the monkey that he got as his Valentine gift







2 comments:
Oh what a "Heart Breaker" he really is! We love Scooby Snacks too - what a great idea! Don't you just love the VTines that he got from the other kids - we are still buried in candy! Haha! One of the many perks of parenthood. Glad your Valentine's was good.
Yes, Libby. I couldn't believe how much candy he came home with! We're not big candy people - so Parker will always usually give something a little more "healthy." (We even sent in blueberry muffins for our contribution to the Valentine treats.) Hah!
Post a Comment