Parker started at a new school about a week ago. He is now going to The Goddard School and we have been very pleased. The school is about 5 minutes from our house, so that is nice.
I get to pack Parker a lunch every day. We have the option of purchasing a lunch, at an additional charge, but I am fine with packing his lunch. I went to Target and bought him this cute little Elmo lunchbox.
Here is Parker's lunch on his first day - chicken nuggets, carrots, oranges, and a blueberry muffin.
He is all ready to go! Jake was excited that he was getting to go for a car ride! Hah!
Parker's new school
Parker's new room - Get Set. This room has 2-3 year olds and there are 15 kids in the class with 2 teachers. They made Parker a sweet welcome sign and put it on the door for him on his first day.
Parker reading a book in his class
Parker at the end of his first day when I picked him up. He had a great first day!
Parker's picture he colored on his first day. The weekly theme was dinosaurs!








2 comments:
So cute! Makes me want to teach 2 -3 year old class! How fun would that be!
I know Bones, right? Could you imagine us 2 teaching a 2-3 year old class! Talk about teachers of the year! Hah!
Post a Comment